Ear stretching has been practiced by ancient people for tradition, religious and cultural purpose. You don’t have to get back to history to check stretched ears; western world had already adopted this culture.
Most people including celebrities had ears stretched. Though you may get “ouch” factor when you watch it, but for the people who wear it is a beauty icon. It all starts with a normal ear piercing and one must be very careful while stretching ear lobes, because in one way you’re gauging you skin’s elasticity.
Essential oils can be topically used over ear lobes to heal and improve stretching. As these oils are high concentrated and dangerous for your sensitive skin, carrier oil are added to dilute its concentration.
Jojoba oil for stretched ears is effective carrier oil whose characteristics are similar to sebum. Assorted nutrients packed in this oil enhance elasticity and fastens healing process.
Stretching bring huge modification in your body. The space may or may not shrink quickly; it depends on your skin elasticity and healing capacity. You’re pulling the collagen molecules and skin cells in the particular area by this process. It takes time to increase the size and you must not skip sizes.
There are different methods involved in this process. One must give time for ears to heal and get ready for next level of stretching. Though ear stretching is not painful, they change your overall appearance. So, think twice before going for it.
Jojoba Oil and Stretched Ears
Most important thing to practice is to clean ear lobes regularly. Else, bacterial infection can be triggered around the ear. Over stretching can blow-out your lobes. Stop increasing size and apply vitamin E oil or jojoba oil to heal from the blow-out.
- Jojoba oil and other natural oils improve blood circulation and stimulate regeneration of new cells.
- While stretching micro-tears are formed over your skin that may get infected by bacteria. Moisturizing it with jojoba oil can thwart infectious bacteria.
- Massaging with this oil will break down scar tissue created while piercing or stretching.
- Assorted nutrients in this carrier oil opens blocked pores so that your skin can effectively absorb the oil.
- Vitamin B, E, zinc and iodine residing in jojoba oil penetrates deep into the skin and make it healthy.
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties housed in jojoba oil can restrain bacterial and fungal infection. Inflammation caused due to infection can be reduced by this oil.
- Jewellery that you wear must be cleaned regularly. Your skin secrets sebum that gets clogged over pores along with dead cells. If you don’t clean, it makes difficult for your skin to breathe. Materials made of wood or horn can effectively combat sebum. Jojoba oil on other hand tricks and limits sebum production.
Make sure you opt for organic jojoba oil; filtered oils include chemical ingredients in them. One of the cheapest home available remedy is vitamin E oil. Unlike jojoba oil it’s cheap, but if you’re really concerned about your ears and want to have healthy skin I recommend jojoba oil for ear stretching.