If you hear anything to be beneficial, you will certainly try to use that particular product. Likewise, did you ever come across the benefits of jojoba oil for nails? Yes, this natural product offers great benefits to nails, skin and hair as well.
The uses of jojoba oil have been known for centuries by cosmetic and other industries. Though it is called oil, it is usually in the form of wax in nature. One of the interesting fact is this wax holds a similar chemical composition to human skin oil. Therefore, it offers a wonderful treatment for the skin. For now, in this post we will have a look at how beneficial is jojoba oil for nails.
Related post: Jojoba oil for skin lightening
Good Nail Care Is Important!
Bad or unkempt nails are unappealing. They really give an impression of how tidy or untidy we keep our body. Regular nail treatment is necessary to keep your nails strong and beautiful. Also, when the nails are frequently exposed to water or nail enamel removers, a timely nail care is essential. It is also recommended to wear gloves when you frequently use liquid detergents, bleaches and more. If your nails are already unhealthy, you need to seek an immediate care. Listed below are the benefits of jojoba oil for nails and fingers.
Is Jojoba Oil Good For Nails?
The list of jojoba oil uses is enormous.
- Jojoba oil repairs the hands and nails to give them a healthy appearance.
- It also revitalizes them.
- It provides moisture that will be sufficient to keep nails strong for an extended time.
- It contains great amount of vitamin E, therefore giving jojoba oil anti bacterial, antioxidant and regenerative properties. Thus, jojoba oil with vitamin E for nails is a wonderful nail remedy.
Must read: How to use jojoba oil on oily skin?
How to Use Jojoba Oil?
- Choose high quality jojoba oil. High quality oils boast higher grade and contain the right essential oils required for repair.
- Identify if there is any peeling or splitting of nails that have vertical ridges. Any of these signs indicates that there is no enough moisture flowing into the nail region. It may also be a sign of aging.
- Take some jojoba oil for cuticles and nail plate. Gently massage the nails and the cuticles with the oil.
- Massage for at least 15 minutes, so that the oil is absorbed well into the nail region.
- Regular application of the oil helps in better absorption of vitamin E and therefore improves the quality of nails.
- Repeat at least twice a day and you will see a great difference in your nails. Consider treating your nails every time you immerse your hands in water.
A small drop of jojoba oil would do wonders.
Also read: Jojoba oil for hair
Mixture of Jojoba Oils with Other Oils
Treating nails with a mixture of essential oils is another great remedy for nails and hands.
- Include oils like avocado, borage, cucumber seed oil and essential oils of tea tress, lemon and ylang ylang along with jojoba oil.
- Take some mixture onto the nails and rub along the nail plate and cuticle areas. Use it every day for best results.
Also, it will be effective if you wear gloves so that the oils are better absorbed into the nails.
- Keep jojoba oil near the sink so that you will not forget to apply it soon after you wash your hands.
- Be it any nail treatment, you should remove the nail paint, trim, wash and dry your nails.
- Leave the nail regions dry so that oil is absorbed more effectively.
- The perfect time to treat your nails is before the bedtime. This is because the treatment can be effective during undisturbed nights.
So, would you like to treat your nails with the magical essence of jojoba oil? It takes a very short time period to restore your nails. Nails will be beautiful, healthy and strong for a long time, even after you stop using jojoba oil for nails.