Everyone yields to look good, a healthy and lust hair adds more beauty. But as we grow, hair due to some external factors either fall or become thin. The hair loss at a particular spot over the scalp is known as alopecia, hair fall is commonly seen in men.
Genetic factors, hormonal imbalance, skin infection and nutritional deficiency are held responsible for hair loss. Fortunately, your kitchen has few miraculous essential oils that can help you to reduce hair fall.
Rosemary oil belongs to mint family and has woody aroma. Traditionally, rosemary oil has been used to improve hair growth. To dilute this essential oil, you’re advised to add jojoba oil to it. Nutrients residing in jojoba and rosemary oil stimulate hair growth and hydrate the dry scalp.
- When hair follicles produce new hairs, old cells are pushed back through the skin. Jojoba oil with its exceptional activity unclogs blocked follicles and rosemary oil aids in hair growth.
- Along with this, jojoba oil helps to cleanse the scalp and get rid of itchiness.
- People who tried these oils, state that topical application of rosemary oil prevent baldness, slow graying, remove dryness and thwart dandruff.
- Rosemary oil application shown significant results in hair growth by 22%, improved circulation of the scalp, enhance healing and reduce hair fall.
- Calming effect of this natural remedy can improve your memory.
Also read: Use Jojoba Oil for Hair Loss
How to Use Rosemary Oil and Jojoba Oil for Hair?
Jojoba oil is a liquid wax that can be used to treat acne and control excess sebum production. When you blend it with other essential oils, it improves absorption. Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help to restrain bacterial infection on skin and over the scalp.
Because of its potent property rosemary oil is diluted with other carrier oils. Experts recommend jojoba oil to be the best carrier oil to blend with rosemary essential oil. Alternatively, you can mix thyme oil, grapeseed oil, lavender oil, coconut oil or olive oil.
- Mix 6 drops of rosemary oil with 2 tablespoon of jojoba oil.
- Wet your hair with warm water and apply the oil solution to hair roots.
- Let nutrients start working on your scalp for about minutes.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with water and apply conditioner.
Optionally, you can mix 2 drops rosemary essential oil to shampoo or conditioner.
Note: Pregnant women must consult their doctor before trying any home remedies.