Slather your face with natural oils and your skin will feel luxurious. Vitamins and antioxidants packed in jojoba oil and rosehip oil hydrates your skin and fills it with assorted nutrients.
Enticing cosmetic creams claim to give instant fairness, but studies show that repeated use of these chemical filled creams will steal moisture from your skin and premature wrinkles start appearing. Instead jojoba oil and rosehip oil for face is excellent because apart hydrating your skin, it can refrain ailments.
These particular oils won’t leave greasiness over the skin; they easily penetrate into the skin to stimulate healthy functioning.
With increasing pollution in the city, you need some oil which can guard from impurities and control moisture over the skin. Often, beauty creams we use include fragrance and preservatives that can actually harm sensitive skin. It adds load to the skin and sometimes block skin pores.
Combination of these natural oils includes antioxidant and necessary vitamins to protect your skin.
Jojoba Oil and Rosehip Oil for Face
Jojoba oil is extracted from nuts of jojoba tree; interesting thing about this oil is its properties are identical to sebum. This is why this liquid wax can actually trick your skin to stop excess sebum production. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity of this oil will treat acne and reduce fine lines.
Apart from skin you can use jojoba oil to hydrate nails, hair and to treat various skin ailments.
Rosehip oil is derived from seeds of rosehip fruit. It is rich in fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin C and linoleic acid. About 70% of this oil is filled with fatty acids, which are prominent in hydrating dry skin. It can fasten healing process, ancient Egyptians and Native Americans used rosehip oil for healing.
When you use these two blended oil over the skin, they help each other to make your skin supple. Rosehip oil with the help of jojoba oil gets deep into the skin. Regular application can help to get rid of scars, acne, stretch marks, wrinkles and it protects skin from UV rays.
Let me put down few notable uses of this oil.
- Hydrates your dry skin and doesn’t clog your skin pores.
- Antioxidant agents fight free radicals that damage your cell membrane.
- Vitamin C enhances collagen production and improves your skin’s elasticity resulting in flawless face.
- Beta-carotene residing in natural oils goes deep into the skin to repair broken skin cells.
- Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, stimulates healing and lighten dark spots through cell regeneration.
- Antimicrobial activity helps to treat acne break outs and anti-inflammatory agent reduces inflammation.
How to use jojoba oil and rosehip oil?
Always go for cold-pressed oils, processed oils lack nutritional value and sometimes can trigger allergy in few people.
- Blend one part of jojoba oil with two parts of rosehip oil.
- Optionally, you can add 1-2 drops of lavender oil for an excellent aroma.
- Cleanse your face with water or gram flour. Pat dry and slather the mixed natural oil.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
Night before going bed is the most recommend time to use jojoba oil and rosehip oil for face.