Technology has been the driving force throughout the World and cosmetic clinical procedures can do wonders. Yet the word “Natural” still stands more prestigious. Needless to mention the
short-lived perfection and the severe after-effects associated with excessive chemical treatments or laser procedures.
Quite surprisingly even as the 21st century tip-toed people still prefer to adapt to more natural ways of enhancing the beauty and restore good health. One such versatile component is Jojoba oil. The benefits of jojoba oil for skin, hair and nails are innumerable.
Extracted from the dirty green seeds of Jojoba trees; an aboriginal North American species of shrub; Jojoba oil is not only good for hair follicles but also an active ingredient for flawless skin.
More correctly the oily extract is in fact a Wax Ester capable of eradicating acne, pimples and untimely wrinkles thereby restoring the fresh young facial skin for longer. Everyone knows and comply that the lesser the chemicals you use the lesser the harm it causes to your skin. One other interesting fact about Jojoba Oil is that they contain roughly all the main vitamins and minerals that have the potential to unlock health naturally.
Yes! Uses of Jojoba oil are vast and aren’t confined to just getting beautiful naturally. On numerous occasions this natural oil can also serve as an excellent health supplement.
By adapting to the usage one can unlock the nutritional treasure of this liquid wax:
- Flawless Skin tone: Blemishes and dullness are among the main cause for a deteriorating skin tone. Esters enriched with vitamins reduce the blemishes and bring out natural glow
- For Acne: In order to use them for the treatments for pimples, they are mixed along with a few drops of tea tree oil. Because of the anti-inflammatory property of jojoba, they can do amazing things in pimples spot therapy.
- Used for Healing Injuries: Jojoba Oil has the capability to improve the treatments for wounds and will also help to get rid of other skin marks and stretches.
- Hair Conditioner: Wax esters have the capability to get rid of hair residues and provide a cooling impact; they can be used as a powerful hair conditioner.
- Prevents Hair Reduction: They can even fight against untimely baldness, jojoba oil is capable of moisturizing the roots of hair making the hair follicles stronger & healthier.
The jojoba oil is the only oil molecule with a structural resemblance to human sebum – an oily substance normally produced by the oil glands below the skin surface, so its advantages to your skin and hair are fantastic and irreversible.
It is a wonderful option for those who want to summon the natural appeal of health and beauty through unadulterated products obtained directly from Mother Nature for use on their skin, nail and hair.
There are many brands which encourage usage of jojoba oil, realizing the benefits and popularity of Jojoba oil. Pick the best one and determine that through the content, the lesser the hodgepodge the better the product. Now that you got this far, for ways to know how you can benefit the most from usage of Jojoba oil keep reading.
5 Awesome Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Skin
#1 Moisturizes Skin
Jojoba oil hydrates dry, flaky skin with powerful infiltrating body fat and nourishing natural vitamins that enable you to keep skin feeling smooth and soft.
Since argan oil is an all-natural, natural item identical to natural oils, the skin’s natural oil, it will not clog pores or keep your face feeling greasy.
Not only do the fatty acids in jojoba oil treat dried-out skin, it will also help to fix the collagen matrix that is significant in keeping your face supple and firm. This will over time help to reduce facial lines.
High in Vitamin E, gamma linoleic acid and essential fatty acids jojoba oil boosts the elasticity of skin. The moisturizing effect gives skin a youthful shine and offers a veil reducing the exposure to external activators of facial lines. Further its anti-oxidant impact creates jojoba oil the ideal anti-aging item by assisting to reduce the effects of toxic harm caused by environmental contaminants. It regenerates flexibility and leaves skin feeling plump and soft.
#3 Lip Moisturizer
In cold or dry weather, lips can easily become dry and chapped. Jojoba Oil is a powerful moisturizer to seal in wetness and keep lips smooth and fat. Implement one drop and rub onto lips, wipe off with a soft towel to remove unwanted dead cells. No breaking lines, only a fluffy healthy looking gorgeous lips.
#4 Natural Cleanser
Jojoba functions as an excellent natural substitute for makeup cleaner, lip cream, and moisturizer. It’s almost like a blessing in disguise for all girls who love their cosmetics! Thus, the advantages of this oil go beyond those of acting as beauty products.
#5 Glowing Skin
The small Jojoba oil molecules seep through pretty instantly compared to creams as well as being natural do not contain emulsifiers to blotch the pores. In addition the oil molecule also resembles the facial cell’s structure to avoid any cognitive resistance which doubles up the nourishment from within thereby enhancing the natural glow from within.
There are hardly any beauty products that do not contain Jojoba oil as one of the active ingredients. So instead of the combined products that have an expiry date why not opt for natural an alternative that has an extended active lifespan.
All you need to do is dab it on your skin and wipe off the excess. That’s the easiest way to ensure skincare however jojoba oil can be used in a number of ways especially as facial mask in combination with other natural ingredient for skin care.
Honey and jojoba oil face mask
Everyone knows about the therapy advantages of honey. Its humectant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory qualities will provide excellent change to your skin.
- Mash 8 strawberries in a bowl and add fresh freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 tsp), raw honey (1tbsp) and jojoba oil (3tbsp) to it.
- Cleanse your face with water or gram flour mask.
- Pat dry and apply this filter evenly.
- Leave it to dry normally and rinse it off after 15-20 moments.
- As a simple solution, you can just apply jojoba oil and honey evidently.
Jojoba oil for Acne
Acne is a common adolescent issue resulting from the increased sweat gland activity during this phase due to the hormonal changes associated with adolescence. However, the issue can persist well up in many cases.
Excess natural oils production is just the starting point of the issue. Acne develops when the hair roots get obstructed by the accumulation of natural oils, keratin and other cell debris that form a comedone that may first appear as a whitehead or blackhead. It is often complicated by attacks, particularly by Propionibacterium, as well as inflammation related reactions of the skin.
Jojoba oil works in several methods to deal with pimples formation.
- It functions as an in-depth cleanser. Being a liquid, it can go into the skin much faster; melt the natural oils deposits and help disengage the comedone, thus clearing out the blockage.
- The tocopherols in Jojoba oil are strong anti-oxidants which protect from the harmful effect of free radicals, fading away the blotches of acne on continuous usage.
- Anti-bacterial property fight against the main causative agents of pimples and acne.
- Being non-toxic and non-allergenic Jojoba oil does not leave a greasy residue on skins to clog pores. Therefore do not contribute to blackheads or whiteheads.
Jojoba oil face mask for acne & pimple scars
- 3:1 ration of aloe vera gel to that of jojoba oil is a good cleansing application for naturally reducing acne and removal of scars.
- Apply it with a cotton dab after washing with a mild face-wash and rinse after 10 minutes.
- Aloe gel has exceptional soothing properties while the jojoba oil thwart bacteria and acts against inflammation.
Jojoba Oil for Hair
Besides skin, bringing an all-natural moisturizing impact to hair is among the most prevalent and worldwide acclaimed usage of Jojoba oils.
To reverse the harm activated by such hair solutions, you can engage in the powerful conditioning of your hair in a normal and balanced way by using natural oils in your hair.
Jojoba oil is incredibly efficient in dealing with dry and broken hair and various other hair issues such as hair loss, dry skin and oily hair. It is outstanding in all aspects but particularly good for healthy hair that is dry and rough. It also effective treats split ends and undoes the vulnerability to tangling and damage by pollution.
Jojoba Oil is non-fatty and is very similar to hair serum in consistency and preserves the hair tangle free. Jojoba Oil preserves the hair hydrated and keeps the length of the hair.
Include jojoba oil in your hair care schedule to control hair loss and growth of hair that stands out with health. Try one of the many ways of using this oil and allow it work its best.
Homemade Jojoba Oil Hair Mask
Jojoba oil with coconut oil, honey and lavender is an effective remedy to treat poor hair growth caused by dry skin of the scalp.
While fragile and thin hair can be treated by implementing a combination of jojoba oil, grape oil and egg yolk or other alternate proteins. Protein is an important component to replenish the hair nourishment.
Along the process make sure you remove the debris and dirt by a mild shampoo before applying any hair mask as otherwise the scalp condition can be further worsened sticking in and blocking the pores.
- Prepare about 30 to 40 ml for shoulder length hair and double the amount in proportion to the length of hairs strands.
- Once you’re done smearing the strands with the mixture leave it on for 30-40 minutes and then wash off with warm water. You don’t need to shampoo right away since lavender will mock the hairs with fragrance however, it is advisable to wash the hair with shampoo the day after.
Jojoba Oil Usage Guide to Remove Split Ends
When it comes to all round hair treatments, Jojoba oil is very helpful. It functions wonderfully on broken hair and split ends as well. Just take a couple of drops on your palm and roll over the tip of the hairs with moderate pressure on the palm. While the tips get maximum exposure to moisture this way, to and from movements of palms help remove the split ends.
Jojoba Oil for Hair Growth
Jojoba oil manages the development of hair growth and the well-being of your hair in such a way that you can’t help but create your friends jealous of your healthy and balanced hair. Here are the various methods in which you can use jojoba oil for the development of hair growth.
You can use jojoba oil for a frequent oil massage. For a hot oil massage for hair loss, you can mix a few drops of jojoba oil with grape hair oil, olive oil or almond oil.
Jojoba oil can also be used as a conditioner since it has moisturizing qualities. If your hairs are really dry, you can try on jojoba oil to stimulate the shine to your hair. You can also mix jojoba oil with your conditioner to consist of it in your usual hair care schedule.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil on Nails
As mentioned before, this oil uses for many activities, and one of the several uses of Jojoba oil is for the maintenance of our nails.
First off, jojoba allows fixing the nails and hands, along with stimulating them. Vitamin E removes patches and brittleness, while moisture provides sufficient to keep the nails going strong for quite an extended time after its use.
How to use it on nails?
- Ideally use a non-acetone nail polish remover and thereafter use a little oil on the nail.
- Carefully massage it along the cuticles on circular motions and then smear the rest of the nail with the slimy cover.
- Leave it overnight, followed by a dip in luke-warm water for 10 minutes on the following morning.
- Regular use of jojoba oil on nails will gradually bring on a naturally clear transparent nails that will be comparable to French manicure. It also treat nail fungus.